Charlie's birthday : Welcome to the circus !

5:06 AM

I particularly loved the theme chosen by Melisssa, one of my lovely brides this year : the circus. I thought It would be a great theme too for a 2 years' little boy birthday party. Like Melissa, I created all the decorations in 2 colours : blue and red. I had a lot of fun creating the birthday cake with the circus and the animals on the top of It. I will never forget the smile on Charlie's face when he saw the lion, the clown and the elephant on his cake !






You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Je suis admirative !!! c'est magnifique Elisabeth !!! as-tu réussi à immortaliser le sourire de Charlie avec une photo ?? gros bisous !
    Flavie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Les couleurs sont superbes, elles s'accordent tellement bien ensemble, l'univers est magique! Je sui fan de ton gâteau on le dirait tout droit sorti d'un dessin animé! Bravo! Laet D.

    ReplyDelete

My society6 shop

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe