Lost in translation

5:55 AM



Yesterday evening I watched again one of my fave movies ever : "Lost in Translation" directed by Sofia Coppola, It's really a masterpiece, such a wonderful source of inspiration for me and It show the Japan I love, very dreamy and cosy. It's so obvious that Sofia Coppola was a photographer before becoming a so talented director. I can't wait to see her new movie, I heard It will be based on Vincent Gallo's life, That sounds weird but quite interesting.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hi, I love your work. In fact I use one of your designs on Zazzle for my business card. Would it be possible to get some custom items in the same design? Please contact me through my website www.julietevents.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love lost in translation! one of my favorites too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! your blog is unique:) Happiness is a strong cocktail!
    I let you know that I want the recipe for peanut butter delicious cookies, please:) Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

My society6 shop

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe